Burbank will be getting a lot more delicious this week, as Wood Ranch opens Monday, June 13th at 4pm for dinner service. This Southern California favorite for BBQ has landed in Downtown Burbank and we are ready! They will only be open for dinner service for the first several days, but will open for lunch/dinner in a couple of weeks. Happy Hour will be from 4-6pm Monday-Friday.
Burbank Dad, Michael Gallagher, is General Manager of this newest location. He’s extremely happy to be running this store in his hometown.
Wood Ranch has an amazing menu for a great sit down meal, but don’t forget about catering! OMGeeeee, the catering.
Be sure to check out their website and study this Burbank menu today…..
Wanna know a couple things about Wood Ranch….
- “Top 10 Kids Menu in America,” – Restaurant Hospitality.
- “Best Barbecue,” – The Los Angeles Times, The Los Angeles Daily News
- “Barbecue King.” – Los Angeles Weekly
- “Best Steakhouse,” “Best Barbecue in Ventura County.” – The Ventura County Star
- “…High marks from locals for barbecue,” – The Wall Street Journal
So, there’s that.
No, really. Go and enjoy this new eatery. Go ahead and tell ’em BurbankMom sent you. Maybe you’ll get a high five or something.
Wood Ranch Burbank
110 N. 1st StreetBurbank CA 91502 Phone: (747) 200-2460
Hours of Operation:
M-Th & Sun 4pm-10pm/Fri & Sat 4pm-11pm
*Hours will be extended to lunch hours after two weeks.