It’s been a long time since we lost our Toys ‘R Us here in Burbank. But this weekend, Macy’s, right here in our Burbank Town Center, is one of the many Macy’s across the country that will be celebrating Geoffrey’s Birthday.
They are going to be kicking off a 9-day extravaganza of events, including cool activities for the kids, giveaways, a store scavenger hunt & more! Yes, Macy’s has a Toy’s R Us Department.
Macy’s filed bankruptcy in 2017 but was squared by WHP Global. This is a private company that owns retail outlets like Anne Klein, Isaac Mizrahi and a bunch others. But…Geoffrey the Giraffe stayed…of course he did! And you know wha else stayed…his Hot Toy List!
Geoffrey’s Toys ‘R Us Hot Toy List
Geoffrey’s Hot Toy List: Top Ten
This year’s list sees the addition of several of the most popular toy brands. From Barbie to Lego, Hot Wheels to Baby Alive, the kiddos in your life may just have their little hearts set on one of these top-ten toys this year.
- Barbie Color Reveal Tie Dye Fashion Maker Playset
- LEGO Jurassic World T-rex and Atrociraptor Dinosaur Breakout
- Sharper Image Laser-Tag Set
- L.O.L.! Surprise OMG Fashion Show Dolls
- Spider-Man Ultimate Web Guitar
- Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Marvelous Mansion Playset
- Hot Wheels Monster Truck Tournament of Titans Raceway
- Fisher Price Laugh ‘n’ Learn 4-in-1 Game Experience Set
- Baby Alive Princess Ellie Grows Up Doll
- Pokémon Sword & Shield Series 10 Astral Radiance Elite Trainer Box (Arriving Soon)
Customers in the U.S. can also enter a sweepstakes to win one (or all) of the hottest toys this holiday season. Simply interact with the Toys “R” Us Hot Toys post on Instagram. Each day of the sweepstakes, the company will announce the winners beginning sometime around October 10th. The full rules are available on the Toys “R” Us website.