The El Capitan Hollywood is one of our very favorite movie theaters. It helps that they only show Disney films, which are also one of our very favorites. But The El Capitan is a 1920’s historic theater that provides a very unique movie going experience everyone can enjoy. And I especially love it when they have themed months and special screenings!
This next month, they’re dedicating the screening to “Throwback Disney!” Check out all the details below.
The El Capitan Theatre hosts special engagement of Disney classic motion pictures Cast members voted and selected their favorite Throwback movies
Special Throwback Month pricing $10 for all ages; includes reserved seat, small popcorn and small drink*
- August 30 – September 3 Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) dir. Robert Zemeckis;Incredibles 2 (2018) dir. Brad Bird + BAO (short subject, 2018)
- September 6 — September 9 Enchanted (2007) dir. Kevin Lima
- Thursday, September 13 Double Feature at 7:00 pm – The Absent Minded Professor(1961) dir. Robert Stevenson + Flubber (2005) starring Robin Williams; dir. Les Mayfield (*double feature — all seats $15 includes reserved seat, VIP popcorn and 20 oz drink)
- September 14 to September 16 Flubber (2005) starring Robin Williams; dir. Les Mayfield
- September 20 to 23 Disney•Pixar’s Up (2009) dir. Pete Docter, Bob Peterson
- For information, showtimes and tickets, please visit www.elcapitantickets.com,
call 1-800-DISNEY6 or visit the The El Capitan Theatre box office
HARD ROCK CAFÉ MOVIE & MEAL PACKAGE: $40.00 per person. Each ticket package includes: reserved seat (no
concessions) to see the movie at The El Capitan Theatre, and a meal at Hard Rock Café. Reservations are required in advance (tickets must be booked no later than 24 hrs business days). Guests will choose one entrée from special Hard Rock Cafe menu at the time of their seating. Tax & gratuity included. Does not include alcohol – guests can purchase and pay on their own.