Why the renovation? This is straight from the horses mouth….
“The Castaway is an important restaurant to the community and SRC. We have made major investments in our Rusty Pelican in Miami and our Proud Bird Restaurant at LAX and felt the Castaway was ready for a new look. As popular as the restaurant is, the guest experience could be improved by making major enhancements to the main restaurant area. We engaged Hatch Design Group and the plans HDG developed made us more excited about the design potential of the restaurant. This is the right time because along with our amazing location and views, we will have a wonderful and welcoming design and food and beverage offerings for our guests.”
• Closing on August 6th to start a $10MM renovation
• Renovations will take approximately 2 months for the banquet rooms and 6 months for the restaurant
• All-Star Design Team working on the renovation including Hatch Design Group
• The new restaurant will continue to be centered around breath-taking views with a brand new, stunning, never-seen-before patio experience
• All of the banquet rooms will be renovated with new contemporary décor and cutting edge technology
• Goal: For Castaway to become the premier dining experience in all of Los Angeles!
Leave a Reply