Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries are the perfect addition to the holiday salads and green bean dishes, but, personally, we love them in our holiday baking! The holiday season is here and one of our very favorite things to do is make and eat all the cookies, like Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries White Chocolate and Macadamia nut cookies! A HUGE thank you to Ocean Spray for the gift of these amazing crasins.
What Are Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries?
These little nuggets of tartness are just what they sound like, dried cranberries! They’re prepared much in the same way grapes are made into raisins, but cranberries have less sugar and pack a powerful antioxidant punch. ” Cranberries are one of the most unique fruits in the world. One of only three fruits native to North America, cranberries grow in the wild on long-running vines in sandy bogs and marshes. While they’re primarily harvested in the Northeast, cranberries also grow in other parts of North America, like Wisconsin and the Pacific Northwest, and in Chile.”
My family loved this spin on some of the regular cookies we make during the holidays. We all love cranberries and the Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries pack a powerful tasty punch that enhances the flavor of any dish they’re in!
There are so many ways cranberries can be used throughout the holiday season. Be sure to let me know how you use Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries this holiday season. I especially want to know if you use them in your baking, like we did! Happy baking and happy holidays!
Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Quartered Macadamia Nuts
- 2 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While pre-heating, combine Flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In second bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, eggs, softened butter. Then add vanilla, once combined.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt mixture into the wet ingredients gently.
- Add the cookie goodies! Fold the Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts into your cookie batter.
- Scoop onto a greased or parchment paper lined cookie tray. Size can vary, but this recipe uses a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown on edges and cooked through the middle. Oven temps vary, so check your first batch carefully and contine from there!
- Enjoy a favorite holiday cookie with Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries!