If you know me, you KNOW how much I love Whole30 and how it’s changed my life.
And Amazon. You will also know how much I love Amazon.
I love Whole30 and Amazon and they make a perfect pair. Yes, this post contains affiliate links. What that means is Amazon tips me for anyone who makes a purchase through my personal shopping link. It doesn’t cost you anything more than the price of an item. My family appreciates you!
Whole30 is a 30 day period of time where you can just clean out your eating and figure out how foods affect your body. I’ve done many and the longest period of time I’ve gone (because I’ve felt so darn good) was 250 days. It’s not a weight loss program…but weight loss is a really awesome side effect for many. Here’s my list of 40 things I think you’ll need to start a Whole30, if it’s something you’ve been thinking about.
And here’s a list of 10 things I like to get off of Amazon for my Whole30 prep!
10. Apple Chips – Love these. The end.
9. Mayo – Primal Kitchen makes a very delicious mayo. I still prefer to make my own Mayo and ranch dressing, but this is the best to have as a backup.
8. Tessemae’s Whole 30 Pack – Because it is possible to have delicious condiments and dressings without junk!
7. Instant Pot – I got an Instant Pot on Prime Day last year and it sat for quite a while. Then…I started using it and I haven’t looked back. I LOVE MY INSTANT POT! You will too. This is my favorite dish to make in it. It cuts the cooking time from 6 hours to 40 minutes. No joke.
6. Spiralizer – Some people swear by this tool. I don’t use it all the time, but I’m always glad I have it, when I do.
5. Glass storage containers – I prefer glass with locking lids. You can find some good ones at Costco too, when they’re available. But storage containers are a must. Making plenty to have leftovers is key for my successful healthy eating.
4. Nut Butter to go – These pair great with apples and are one of those things to just have in your bag wherever you go. I take ghee, salt, nutpods and nut butters with me most places. You just never know!
3. Chomps – This protein snack devoid of all the junky crap we don’t need in our food, has saved me on several occasions. These are my movie theater go-to’s while on Whole30. I love to find the snacks I can grab and go with. As a busy mom, it’s imperative.
2. It Starts With Food – Having Whole30 books on hand is essential. I know we can get information everywhere on the internet. But It Starts With Food is simply the handbook to have at your disposal.
1. Nutpods! Oh how I love coffee. And although I’ve actually grown to like good coffee, black, I still love me some coffee with my cream! Nutpods is the best alternative to dairy I’ve found. So much, in fact, that even when I’m not eating fully compliant, I prefer Nutpods to half and half every time. Hazelnut is my favorite. I find it has more of a hazelnut smell than taste. I just love it. More and more stores are carrying this product on their shelves, but I still prefer the tetra packs that you get off of Amazon. They’re very easy to carry around! And I do bring my Nutpods everywhere.
I think everyone should try a Whole30. It’s not a diet. It’s a way to figure out what kinds of foods you really should (and shouldn’t) be eating. You never know how your food is affecting you until you take some of it out and see.
For more information on Whole30, click here.