A delicious Whole30 Chili is not hard to make! With some items you may already have, you can set up dinner for tonight, now! Whole30 has been a big part of my life for years, teaching me how food affects me. And I’m in it to win it, but the hardest part is knowing what to make! Don’t spend all day thinking about a good, quality Whole30 meal. Making your own, healthy Chili doesn’t take long and you can set it up in the beginning of the day for a nice hearty, warm dinner.
Okay, so a Whole30 might seem scary. I assure you, it’s not. It’s enlightening! It means for 30 days you eliminate certain foods that can have a negative effect. Trust me, it’s worth it.
Whole30 Chili Recipe
Easy & Delicious Whole30 Chili
- Crock Pot
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Compliant Beef Stock Chicken works just as well, FYI!
- 1 Pound Top Sirloin Steak
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Whole Onion
- 1 Whole Red Pepper
- 1 Whole Green Pepper
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef (or pork or your choice)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (I put in two, becasue I love tomatoes)
Chili Seasoning (per 1 pound of meat)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Dice peppers and onions and sauté in olive oil in a pan until slightly soft. Dice sirloin steak into small bite size pieces and add briefly to onions and peppers in pan. Brown for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers/onions and beef to crock pot with garlic, chili seasoning, beef stock and tomato sauce. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4.
- Brown ground meat and add to crock pot with diced tomatoes. Let cook in crock pot until warmed, about 10-15 minutes.
Choosing to participate in a Whole30 was scary at first. But, 4 years later and more rounds than I can recollect, I’ll tell you, I’ve never learned so much about myself and my habits. Whole30 has absolutely transformed the way I handle self-care and how I see my self. In particular, my ability to make good choices and do what’s best for my body. If you have any questions on what a Whole30 is, check out their website HERE.