Yeah! This Peabody Award Winning show is now an exhibit located inside Discovery Cube Los Angeles, and it’s one of the best they’ve had. The exhibit, in partnership with The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, is “designed to model “care and compassion” for kids age 2-6 in immersive activities that reinforce the importance of health and well-being.”
We’ve been a huge Doc fan since the debut of the show on Disney Jr. And my Doc loving 7 year old truly had a good time exploring all they had for her to do…which is why we created a scavenger hunt and trivia for you to help your kids explore this exhibit. You can download the scavenger hunt below!
This fun exhibit has a lot of things to do, including…
- Giving toy patients check-ups in the Emergency Room.
- Performing “operations” on toys that need bigger fixes in the Operating Room.
- Diagnosing pet toys with X-ray scanning machines in the Pet Vet Clinic.
- Rocking baby dolls to sleep and helping them follow their bedtime routines in the Nursery.
- Before caring for their toys, young visitors will learn how to “scrub in” and practice good hygiene. The exhibit helps children learn the importance of healthy living, well-being and nurturing our bodies, and provides an opportunity for children to become comfortable in a healthcare setting.
Your kids will be able to explore the nursery for the babies, a pet center for their favorite furry friends and even an emergency room!
Be sure to download the scavenger hunt and Trivia questions we put together for you! And when you’re finished, let us know! Tag us on Instagram at @BurbankMom and use the hashtag #DocAtTheCube!
Share all your pictures with The Cube….tag them on social media with #DocAtTheCube!