- John “Burroughs On Broadway”… You Still Have A Chance To See!
- The Burbank YMCA Turkey Trot Is 2 Weeks Away! (So Is Thanksgiving)
- Your Burbank Summer Guide To VBS, Nature Camp, Michael’s Crafting and More!
- Daphne’s California Greek Is A Great Place To Host A Fundraiser!
- Pa Kua After School Program Starting In August
- What You And Your Kids Need To Know About Food Allergies
Foodie Girl says
It is every Thursday through October 2014!! 4pm to 8pm and if the crowd is good it will stay on a bit later! 🙂
Free parking, free to get in, great entertainment, and delicious food! Bring family and have some good delicious time!
Bill Rowan says
I was wondering what entertainment you had and if you are interested in a photo booth. Well,we won’t be stuffing people into a booth,this is a top of the line,open air,digital photo station. All the pictures go to your smart phones in real time.With one button, you can message or e-mail a photo,or post it on Facebook/Instagram.You can even invite people who can’t attend and they too can see the pictures in real time. All we need is an electrical outlet…http://youtu.be/J5pNJ0LHM7g