As the kids get older it becomes harder and harder to find unique places to host parties. We recently turned to Fresh Brothers to host our son’s end-of-the-year baseball party, and I can say that without a doubt, we all had a great time.
Fresh Brothers offers several different party options.
- The Make Your Own Pizza Experience that includes a 7-inch pizza & drinks for each child and souvenir T-shirts
- Da Works: 7-inch pizza drink for each child, plus, apron decorating, cupcake decorating and souvenir T-shirts
- Cupcake Decorating Option: 7-inch pizza and drink for each child, cupcake decorating and souvenir T-shirts
- Apron Decorating Option: 7-inch pizza and drinks for each child, souvenir T-shirt & apron decorating
We opted for the Make Your Own Pizza Experience and the boys had a blast. The staff was very, very patient and extremely accommodating. In true Fresh Brothers fashion, they worked with us ahead of time to make sure any special dietary needs were met.
The boys were so proud of their finished pizzas! Food for the adults is extra, but you are welcome to purchase extra food ahead of time or at the time of the party.
Know Before You Go!
If you are thinking about booking a Fresh Brothers party, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The party will likely be held outside like our party pictured above. If you will be booking during the rainy season, be sure to talk about a contingency plan.
- There is no restroom at the restaurant, so be sure to have your kiddos use the potty before the party. During the party, the closest restroom for party guests is Chipotle. If parents will be dropping off at your party, make sure you have an adult on standby to walk children to the restroom.
- I recommend booking a party for 10:30 when they open. By the time the kids finish decorating their pizza boxes, making their pizza and it cooks, they will be plenty hungry and ready to eat lunch.
- Talk to the restaurant ahead of time about your party size and needed seating for guests beyond those attending your party.
- I highly recommend this as a fun party option for kids ages six and older.
A big thank you to Fresh Brothers for offering this exceptional party experience in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are truthful and not swayed by the sponsorship. We couldn’t have asked for attentive, enthusiastic staff or better food! Everything was great!