The suggested age of a mattress needing replaced is 8 years. In those 8 years the mattress breaks down, leaving your body not ideally supported. There are also those little friends of ours, bacteria and dust mites…by then, they’ve surely made a nice cozy home somewhere.
Actually, you spend one third of your entire life sleeping so you should be sure that when you purchase a mattress, you purchase one that best supports your individual body type.
We all know the benefits of a good night’s sleep, but I Googled just to refresh my memory… Here are 11 benefits of a good night’s sleep:
10. Live Longer
9. Diminish Inflammation
8. Be More Creative
7. Avoid Depression
6. Improved Grades. This is a good one for us to look at how much sleep our kids are getting.
5. Sharpen Attention. Lack of sleep can produce ADHD-like symptoms in our kids.
4. Maintain Weight. This is a good one for busy moms trying to loose or stay in shape. Get your sleep!
3. Lower Stress Levels. Based on this reason, I should be going to bed a 5pm.
2. Avoid Accidents. (And stay off your phone) Sleepiness is a major cause of auto accidents
1. Have Better Sex. Studies show the more rested we are..the better sex we’ll have! (And maybe even WANT to have sex with our partners after a day of the office, or laundry, fighting lice, dishes, groceries, PTA, traffic…etc, etc.)
Sit ‘n Sleep is now open in Burbank!
Located at 308 North San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502
in Downtown Burbank.
Monday through Friday: 10AM-9PM