To enter, see the Rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post. Entering is very easy. The winner will be announced one week from today, Monday, November 24th!
For tips for visiting The Rink, see my post from last season HERE..
And even if you don’t win these tickets, I highly suggest visiting The Rink this season. Here’s a glimpse of some fun activities they’re incorporating into the ice this year as well as the schedule.
The Rink Activities & Schedule
- Ugly Sweater Mondays, ’80s Night Wednesdays, and Thursday Night Fever, where skaters are encouraged to get into the spirit, dress up, and have fun on the ice from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- The Mayor’s Tree-lighting Ceremony in front of City Hall on Friday, December 5 at 6:30 PM– stop by and skate before and after event!
- Santa Claus will be making an appearance on Saturday, December 13, and kids of all ages are invited to skate with the big man himself from 12 noon to 1:30 PM.
- The Rink will be filled with Santas and Elves during Skating Santas Night, an event where everyone is welcome to arrive in costume on Saturday, December 20 from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
- Performances by the Los Angeles Ice Theater are scheduled for every Saturday in December at 5:45 PM.
- For those wanting to brush up on their skating skills, classes by professional instructors from Pickwick Gardens Ice Skating Rink are offered starting Saturday, December 20 at 9:00 AM and 9:25 AM, and for adults on Tuesdays at 7:50 PM.
- All season, the KCET Community Kiosk will be on-site giving Rink attendees the opportunity to play an active part in KCET’s 50th anniversary. The interactive kiosk visually displays historical KCET touch points, and prompts community members to answer the question: “How do you envision a better state?” Visitors are encouraged to participate in this unique community experience.
- On Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, be sure to visit Downtown Burbank’s weekly Farmer’s Market in the parking lot behind the Community Services building.
Schedule I — School Holidays
Monday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Tuesday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Wednesday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Thursday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Friday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm 10pm
Saturday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm 10pm
Sunday 10am 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Schedule II — School Days
Monday 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Tuesday 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Wednesday 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Thursday 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Friday 12pm 2pm 4pm 6pm 8pm
Admission is $10.00, skate rentals are $3.00, and Bobby the Seal rentals are $6.00. Season passes are available for $139 through November 20, and $159 afterwards. Passes are valid for unlimited skating every day from Friday, November 28 through January 19, 2015.