What a wonderful way to celebrate the Lunar New Year!!
DreamWorks’ Kung Fu Panda’s Po and Tigress headline Universal Studios Hollywood’s all-new Lunar New Year event as the theme park ushers in the “Year of the Dog” with a new Dragon Warrior Training Show, Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop, a Mandarin-speaking MEGATRON and traditionally-dressed Minions!
Heres’s what you can expect by celebrating at Universal Studios….
· a curtain of customary red Chinese lanterns
· stunning plum blossom Wishing Trees
· 12 zodiac animal signs accompanied by their symbolic attributes
· all-new guest experiences such as a Dragon Warrior Training Show by Kung Fu Panda stars, Master Po and friends
· drawing demonstrations by seasoned animators at the Jade Palace Performance Stage
· replica of Kung Fu Panda’s famous Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop, featuring Mr. Ping himself inviting guests to enjoy his authentic Asian fare along with a selection of hot and cold Asian beverages
Your family also has some amazing meet and greet options as well!
· Kung Fu Panda’s Master Po and Tigress
· Mandarin-speaking MEGATRON from the theme park’s thrill ride “Transformers: The Ride-3D”
· Illumination’s Minions from the park’s popular “Despicable Me Minion Mayhem” ride donning traditional Chinese attire
· Mr. Ping from Kung Fu Panda’s famous Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop
Lunar New Year is included in the price of admission to Universal Studios Hollywood and runs from Saturday, February 10 to Sunday, February 25, 2018.
Stay connected on social media with this and all special events at Universal Studios Hollywood…
You Tube: youtube.com/UniversalStudios